Grand Canal Hotel - A 3 Star Hotel in Dublin City
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following is a list of commonly asked questions:
1. What time is check in?
Check in time is 2pm. We do try to get guest checked in before this time if required however, it depends on the availability of clean and vacant rooms on that morning. Guests can request an early check in of 11am for €20.00 (please note this facility must be pre-booked).
2. What time is check out time?
Check out time is 12noon. Guests are more than welcome to request a late check-out. A 3pm check out can be booked subject to availability for a supplement of €20.00.
3. Can I store my luggage in the hotel before or after my stay?
Yes, of course you can. The hotel has a secure location for storing guest bags. The service if free of charge.
4. How far is the Grand Canal Hotel from Dublin Airport?
The Hotel is 15.6km or 9.6miles from Dublin International Airport.
5. How can I get to the Grand Canal Hotel from Dublin Airport?
A taxi journey from the airport costs around €30.00. Alternatively you can avail of a number of other means of public transport. Click Here to see them.
6. What time is breakfast served from and until?
The hotel serves a full buffet style breakfast in the Epic restaurant each morning.
Monday – Friday: 7am – 10am
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 8am – 11am
7. Is there parking at the hotel?
Yes, there is two story secure car park at the hotel. It is complimentary up until 1pm on the day of check out for all guests who book their stay directly with the hotel. Please be aware that the car park is on a first-come-first-served basis and that spaces will not be held for guests.
8. Does the Grand Canal Hotel have WIFI access?
Yes, there is a free Wi-Fi service throughout the public areas and guest bedrooms.
9. How far is the Bord Gais Energy Theatre from the hotel?
It is just an 8 minute walk.
10. Is there a lift in the hotel?
Yes there are two guest lifts in the hotel.
11. Are there wheelchair accessible rooms?
Yes we have 6 wheelchair accessible rooms which can be allocated if requested prior to arrival.
12. Do you have Sky Sports?
Yes, we have all sporting channels including ESPN and SKY Sports. All major sporting event are shown in the Gasworks bar on plasma screens.